The Partner/Principal role, collectively known as consultants, is the main source of business for the firm. They have strong business development and client management skills, balanced by disciplined execution, inspiring team leadership, business acumen and the sense of urgency required to respond sensitively to clients’ needs.
Consultants are responsible for winning senior-level executive search assignments, representing Hunt Executive Search in the marketplace, and executing assignments to the highest standards of quality. They combine industry expertise, professional services skills, and the ability to advocate on behalf of clients, candidates and the firm for the advancement of client and firm interests.
Ideal qualifications include at least ten years’ senior management experience in industry and/or in senior- level executive search; experience in consulting and/or working in a consultative role where multiple projects and competing demands are the norm; and proven business development ability, especially within the services sector, that has led to long-term relationships with clients/customers.
- Outstanding record of success in winning business within a highly competitive environment and being accountable for its delivery to the highest possible standards.
- Record of success in managing key accounts, building strong relationships and operating at strategic/board level.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the strategic issues driving and shaping business. Extensive network of senior level contacts across a specific market is required.
- Experience working successfully within a matrixed organization, ideally with an international presence.
- Experience in, or knowledge of leadership advisory services would be advantageous; experience in recruitment and team building is essential.
- Undergraduate degree required, relevant graduate degree, MBA or JD preferred.
- Insightful about people and organizations; able to engage with individuals and understand, evaluate and articulate motivations and organizational dynamics.
- Client centric; willing and able to establish, build and sustain client relationships and has real insight into client needs.
- Business builder; proven experience in developing business.
- Focused on results; fast moving completer/finisher willing and able to roll up their sleeves and get things done to high standards of detail and quality.
- Team player; collaborative, supportive, trustworthy, generous, develops others.
- Ability to think and learn; intellectually hungry, curious, open to learning and personal development.
For confidential consideration please e-mail a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Boutique executive search services with best in class global network, contacts and market mastery.
Deeply connected and engaged personal service approach, long-term investment in client community and 25 year history of strong relations with both Multi-National leaders and Private Equity partners.