Associates are integral members of search execution teams, combining research, consultative, and advocacy skills to deliver extraordinary service to Hunt Executive Search clients.
Associates partner with consultants on every search; specific tasks depend on the individual search but may include assisting with the development of strategy, constructing target lists of companies and candidates, coordinating internal and external research resources, contacting high-potential prospects, writing position specifications, conducting candidate interviews, completing progress reports, and documenting candidate qualifications and references. Additional business development, research, and counseling activities may occur in support of specific client or general firm initiatives.
Outstanding associates will be considered for consultant positions over time.
Ideal experience includes a BA/BS (minimum 3.4 GPA) and at least two years’ experience in search, other consulting/professional services, or a research- and client-focused role at a leading company within one of Hunt Executive Search’s industry areas.
- The successful candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in a business environment, preferably in a service-oriented industry.
- An undergraduate degree is required, relevant graduate degree, MBA or JD is preferred.
- Experience identifying market trends and researching information effectively through various channels.
- Ability to analyze business information and organize multiple points and large amounts of data into concise targeted information summaries.
- Ability to develop strong relationships to build either an industry or functional network.
- Personal and business maturity that leads to confident and rational business decisions.
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness to develop well-planned strategies and achieve goals within tight timelines.
- Comfortable and competent using technology in a business setting.
- Can leverage Partners in their leadership search or consulting practice and is comfortable and competent with client contact.
- Ability to manage a demanding workload, balance multiple tasks and switch gears while maintaining priorities.
For confidential consideration please e-mail a resume to email@example.com
Boutique executive search services with best in class global network, contacts and market mastery.
Deeply connected and engaged personal service approach, long-term investment in client community and 25 year history of strong relations with both Multi-National leaders and Private Equity partners.