Our Research staff are active members of client service teams, gathering, synthesizing, and presenting information and data associated with client engagements and market opportunities.
At the beginning of each assignment, they assist in the development of the search strategy, including construction of company target lists, researching of candidate profiles and matching necessary competencies to executive experience, drawing from internal, external and contracted resources.
As assignments progress, they may perform additional research in support of client team activities. Other responsibilities include directed projects to build internal knowledge of industries, companies and executives.
Research associates can be included on business development activities and are encouraged to develop in-depth knowledge of given industry sectors and /or functional specialties. This includes gaining awareness of current news and issues, developing a perspective on competitive landscapes, understanding market influences, tracking share performance, and explaining relevant trends.
- The successful candidate will have two plus years of experience in a research associate, analyst, or market research position in an applicable industry.
- Undergraduate degree required. Relevant graduate degree or MBA preferred.
- Experience identifying market trends and researching information effectively through various channels.
- Highly developed conceptual skills; able to synthesize information quickly; understands various industries and functions; and able to present material in an organized and clear manner.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to effectively prioritize projects and deliverables.
- Understanding and knowledge of organizational structures.
- Strong desktop research skills and basic business knowledge.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills; speaking, writing, listening.
- Strong organizational, analytical, detailed planning and project management skills.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and honesty while building credibility, trust, and respect with internal clients.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly, and think beyond traditional methods to exceed client’s expectations.
- Curious by nature.
- A team orientation will be a valuable addition to a collegial, collaborative environment.
- Proactive and self-motivated. Action bias with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong intellectual capacity, a continuous learner, highly analytical, good conceptual thinking skills.
- Detail-oriented while maintaining sight of the big picture.
For confidential consideration please e-mail a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Boutique executive search services with best in class global network, contacts and market mastery.
Deeply connected and engaged personal service approach, long-term investment in client community and 25 year history of strong relations with both Multi-National leaders and Private Equity partners.