The Executive Assistant (EA) role provides project and business administration support to the search team in all aspects of the search process including: document preparation and management, scheduling and planning of candidate and client interviews and meetings, accounts receivable and accounts payable, expense reporting, correspondence and file management. An integral part of an EA’s role is problem solving within the search execution and administrative process.
- The successful candidate will have at least five years of administrative experience in roles requiring strong project coordination. A service-oriented industry is preferred.
- High school education required; undergraduate degree highly preferred.
- Business acumen and financial awareness.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to effectively prioritize projects and deliverables.
- Proficient knowledge of all MS Office products. Minimum keyboarding skills of 60wpm. Experience with proprietary database environments a plus.
- Experience dealing with people at all levels of an organization, getting and giving often complex and sensitive information in both verbal and written communications.
- Excellent communication skills; speaking, writing, listening.
- Strong organizational, analytical, detailed planning and project management skills.
- Possesses the ability to maintain professionalism and honesty while building credibility, trust, and respect with internal clients.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly, and to think beyond traditional methods to exceed client’s expectations.
- Curious by nature.
- A team orientation will be a valuable addition to a collegial, collaborative environment.
- Proactive and self-motivated. Action bias with a strong sense of urgency.
- Detail-oriented while maintaining sight of the big picture.
- Personal maturity and good judgment.
- Strong work ethic.
- Adheres to the highest ethical and professional standards.
For confidential consideration please e-mail a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Boutique executive search services with best in class global network, contacts and market mastery.
Deeply connected and engaged personal service approach, long-term investment in client community and 25 year history of strong relations with both Multi-National leaders and Private Equity partners.