The Engagement Manager role executes leadership search and consulting projects on behalf of Partners. They are responsible for managing and strengthening existing client relationships, as well as developing and expanding repeat business and identifying new opportunities. The Engagement Manager is a development role bridging the gap between Associate and Consultant and has mentoring and training responsibilities to less experienced colleagues.
- The successful candidate will have 8 plus years experience in a business environment, preferably in a service-oriented industry.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the strategic issues driving and shaping business.
- Has begun to develop a network of senior level contacts across a specific market or function.
- Ability to manage a demanding workload, balance multiple tasks and switch gears while maintaining priorities.
- Experience working successfully within a matrixed organization, ideally with an international presence.
- Experience in, or knowledge of leadership advisory services is advantageous; experience in recruitment and team building is essential.
- Personal and business maturity that leads to confident and rational business decisions.
- Undergraduate degree required, relevant graduate degree, MBA or JD preferred.
- Insightful about people and organizations; able to engage with individuals and understand, evaluate and articulate motivations and organizational dynamics.
- Client centric; willing and able to establish, build and sustain client relationships and has real insight into client needs.
- Focused on results; fast moving completer/finisher willing and able to roll up their sleeves and get things done to high standards of detail and quality.
- Team player ; collaborative, supportive, trustworthy, generous, develops others.
- Ability to think and learn; intellectually hungry, curious, open to learning and personal development.
For confidential consideration please e-mail a resume to email@example.com
Boutique executive search services with best in class global network, contacts and market mastery.
Deeply connected and engaged personal service approach, long-term investment in client community and 25 year history of strong relations with both Multi-National leaders and Private Equity partners.